1. The look on my face when my boss told me she was leaving, after each one of the office staff had already put in notice (random reasons, nothing to do with company-- just bad timing!)
2. Afghan my Nanna made, with my old bed cover and pillows--- my futon looks so pretty!
3. Sweetest little kitty ornament that I found at Whipple Tree Junction
4. My new tattoo! Carpe Diem.
5. My Kokeshi dolls. One thrifted, one found in Chinatown. Possibly the best things in my china cabinet.
6. Polarbear sweater from Forever 21. Super excited to have on 5 minutes from my house!
7. Sweet little dear. Trying to take some pretty pictures of things in my home.
8. Sometimes I like to try on wigs. I wish I could have hair like this.. it's almost this poofy and full in real life.
9. Organizational kick... all my yarn is in my bookshelf. Now I can actually see all the colours at once!
I'm getting super excited about my 52 doll project, working on my Dearest Doodles page, organizing my apartment, and taking lots and lots of photos! Happy New Year!